- Established in 1999
- Annual intake 120+ 24 (Lateral Entry)
- Fully qualified and experienced staff members.
- Well equipped laboratories including modernized PLC lab.
- Exclusive laboratory for Electronics Practicals.
- Separate Computers for CAED practical and Computer applications practical.
- AC Generator
- DC Generator
- DC power rectifiers
- Synchronous motors
- PLC trainer and interfacing kits.
The department has well equipped laboratories for giving intensive practical training to the students. The major laboratories in the department are:
- Electrical Machines and Instrumentation Lab
- Analog and Digital Electronics Lab
- Microcontroller Lab
- Power Electronics Lab
- PLC Lab
- Controller of Electrical Machines Lab
- Computer Aided Electrical Drawing Lab